We run a traditional organic vegetable box scheme covering Norwich and the area of central Norfolk including Attleborough, Wymondham, Watton, Thetford, Dereham, Garboldisham, Long Stratton, Harleston and Loddon. Our small Suffolk round includes Bungay, Beccles and sometimes as far as Halesworth.
A Vegetable Box Scheme is where you settle on a weekly (or fortnightly) order that comes to you on a regular delivery round.
We will assume you would like a weekly delivery unless you inform us otherwise. We will confirm your delivery day when we receive your order. Your first order can be purchased through the website. Subsequent orders can be paid for by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
In 2019 we have started delivering OFFICE FRUIT BOXES. An example of a £20 fruit is shown on our boxes page. Please contact us to tailor the box to your needs.
- Supporting organic farming and local producers.
- Respecting environmental concerns wherever possible.
- Reusing Boxes and packaging wherever possible
- Reliable weekly, or fortnightly, service.
- Superb boxes, packed by experts and delivered with a friendly smile.
- We never use air-freighted produce
To read some reviews from current customers, click here
We will be celebrating 35 years trading as Arthur’s in November 2020
The odd rogue vegetable or fruit occasionally slips through. We are happy to replace any item not up to par without question.