For some people, not knowing what will be in their box every week is part of the excitement of having a standard organic box delivery. It challenges you to find ways of using vegetables you wouldn’t normally buy and discover great new recipes.
Others may prefer our “Choose your own” system if:
- You like to plan your meals in advance
- You have some of your own produce
- You have allergies or intolerances
- Standard boxes are never in quite the right quantities!
How it works:
Every weekend we send out a full list of what products should be available that week. Remember that this list is compiled in advance. Sometimes producers are unable to fulfil orders due to, perhaps, bad weather. Sometimes produce is not up to scratch when it arrives at the warehouse. We do our best to substitute equivalent items where possible, taking into account any instructions you may care to give us.
You email or telephone your order as follows:
- Wednesday customers by Monday night, *
- Thursday customers by Tuesday night
- Friday customers by Wednesday night
If you miss this deadline it is worth ringing us on 01603 291871, as we may well be able to squeeze you in.
You can still have a standing order for bread, eggs wholefoods etc.
We deliver your order to your door on you usual day. Enjoy!
This is a premium, personalised service and so the basic prices are slightly higher than box contents, which are packed in large numbers, rather than individually.
There is a minimum order value of £15, although this can include bread, eggs etc. Otherwise there is a £2 delivery charge.
If the vegetables and fruit invoiced come to more than £25, they atttract a 5% discount.
* I check the emails every night before I go to bed and forward orders to the packing house.